January 12, 2015

Isa Live: A Vegan Life In 4 Courses

IsaLive

The dates are fast approaching. NYC, Nashville, Chicago (sold out, thank you!) and Napa, I am coming to feed you. Because the NYC February 1st date sold out so quickly, we’ve added a second date on February 2nd. I’ll be preparing a 4-course dinner on stage at City Winery, while telling the story of each dish. You’ll be eating a 4-course dinner with wine pairings. Part dinner theater, part pyrotechnic arena rock, part Borscht-belt comedy. All totally delicious.

From my early years in Brooklyn just learning how to make my own tamales and create vegan translation of my favorite foods, to my adulthood as a cookbook author taking over the world with cupcakes, and finally, my current life in Omaha, opening a vegan restaurant – Modern Love – in the heart of cattle country, these recipes will tell the story of my life. Along the way you’ll also learn about the intriguing properties of coconut oil, the secrets to achieving perfect grill-marks, how to make eggs out of anything and the fastest, easiest way to mince a lot of garlic. And don’t worry, no matter where you are sitting you won’t miss a thing, because there will be video screens showing the action on my cutting board.

PS Sorry, there won’t really be any pyrotechnics.

The Menu
Act I
Caesar Salad With Brussels
seared brussel sprouts, grilled tofu, tahini caper dressing, toasted pine nuts

Act II
Tamale
lentil chorizo, mole rojo, guacamole

Act III
Chickpeas & Dumplings
creamy chickpea stew, rosemary biscuits

Act IV
Chocolate Mousse Cupcake
pistachio dust, coconut whip, raspberry caramel

Tickets still available:
February 2nd NYC Buy Tickets
February 4th Nashville Buy Tickets
February 8th Napa Buy Tickets

Hope to see you there! Oh, and here’s a little peek at the first course, Grilled Caesar Salad.
GrilledCaesar

• January 12, 2015 at 9:11 pm: Jen

Weren’t coming to the D, so Chicago-HERE WE COME!
    Can’t wait!!

• January 12, 2015 at 9:27 pm: lisa

i have a front row table for 4 in NYC for feb 2nd that i can’t use. i am happy to give someone an opportunity to see isa in action for a discount. message me if interested lisasprojectvegan@gmail.com.

• January 12, 2015 at 9:40 pm: Dawn R.

Darn it – why did Chicago have to sell out before I saw this :(

• January 12, 2015 at 10:08 pm: Ayal

Oh how I wish Boston was on the list, but I’m not complaining, NYC is a lot closer than Omaha!

• January 12, 2015 at 10:53 pm: Steph

I am going with someone who is gluten free – will that cause any issues?

• January 12, 2015 at 11:27 pm: Lisa

We’re looking forward to it, big time (we’re in Champaign, IL, going to the Chicago dinner). It’ll be the highlight of our long cold lonely winter!

• January 13, 2015 at 4:59 am: Alexis

Meant to buy 2 tickets but there was only 1 left – I don’t care if I come by myself, I’d do anything to see my hero!

• January 13, 2015 at 11:33 am: Orest

We need to see you in Toronto!

• January 13, 2015 at 1:42 pm: MIna

Come to Cleveland!!!!!!!

• January 13, 2015 at 2:13 pm: Emily

Can’t wait to see you in NYC!!!

• January 13, 2015 at 10:32 pm: Wendy

That menu looks amazing! I can’t wait to try it in Nashville!

• January 14, 2015 at 2:09 am: Lindsay

Looks amazing! Where’s LA on this lineup?

• January 14, 2015 at 5:21 am: alex

please come to Seattle!

• January 14, 2015 at 9:04 am: Brad

Good luck with all 4 shows!!!

It’s a little bit of a stretch to get there from Sydney though it if were at all possible (if not necessarily practical), we’d be booked already :)

• January 14, 2015 at 3:36 pm: Kris

Are you planning on doing something in Omaha, too, when you finish with this round? PLEEEEAASSEEE!!!

• January 14, 2015 at 7:33 pm: Flora

Isa, please come to Portland, ME. This town is crazy about food, and equally crazy about meat and seafood. We have one wonderful veg*n restaurant out of about a zillion. The rest have this attitude like, why would you deprive yourself of animal products when they make everything so much more delicious? We need your help. Please, you’re our only hope.

• January 14, 2015 at 11:02 pm: Casie

I agree with an Omaha demo night!

• January 15, 2015 at 2:34 pm: Jshaily

Come to Seattle, please

• January 15, 2015 at 3:54 pm: Christine Kestner

You need to come to the DC area!

• January 22, 2015 at 1:19 am: Poopiebitch

That food looks like shit just like your blog

• January 22, 2015 at 1:39 am: Katie Fucito

We will be seeing you in Nashville! So excited to try all the courses. They sound delish.

• January 23, 2015 at 6:18 am: Cliff

Pleeeeeeeeeease come to LA!

• January 23, 2015 at 7:07 pm: Julie

I have 2 tickets for Feb 1 but I would like to trade for Feb 2, if possible. Anyone out there interested? I am travelling across the country for this and have a conflict. Thank you for considering. bettyandboys@gmail.com.

• January 26, 2015 at 3:22 am: Kai Bravo

I’m selling 2 front row tix for NYC Feb 2nd. So bumbed to miss this!
    Email me if interested at kaibravo@gmail.com. Thanks!

• January 26, 2015 at 8:09 am: Maria

Please add another Chicago show!

• January 26, 2015 at 6:12 pm: Laura

Come to San Diego!

• January 27, 2015 at 4:50 am: http://www.psigraf.com/

It could possibly be worth considering disruption happening in a different direction. The
    social media gold rush has a hardcore base of supporters, in whose interest it
    is to assure that the existing obsession with social media promoting remains intact.
    facebook likes buy australia (http://www.psigraf.com/)

• January 27, 2015 at 7:38 pm: Devon

Please consider a Toronto stop in future… lots of Canadian fans would L O V E to see Isa Live :) Although I am contemplating one of the US dates!

• January 31, 2015 at 3:05 am: Peter

Can’t wait to see/eat you/your food in Nashville next week! The vegan scene is growing here. There is a vegan feminist workshop the next night hosted by Nashville Feminist Collective. It is going to be a great week for veganism here.

• February 1, 2015 at 12:27 am: Anne

I have an extra Chicago ticket! If you are interested, email me: anne@anneschollenberger.com

• February 1, 2015 at 5:50 am: michele

toronto please!!!!!!!!

• February 2, 2015 at 3:45 am: Rachel NYC

Just got home from the 1st night in NYC and am totally insulted. As a lifelong vegetarian and fan of Isa cook books, I expected great food, good cooking tips and some decent schtick. No dice. It was embarrassing to have paid over $100 (including wine) for tonight’s “show.” It was total amateur hour. Not only did the whole affair come off as thoughtless, but Isa cooked nothing – unless you count dressing salad and dicing an onion. She admittedly “didn’t choose” the menu for tonight (thanks) and was continuously complaining about lack of ingredients/equipment (in NYC? That’s just poor planning.) I left feeling insulted and embarrassed for supporting her. With so many ways to spend time and money on a snowy Sunday night, tonight’s show was a crime. Save your money, stick to the cookbooks!!!

• February 2, 2015 at 2:34 pm: EllenN

Respectfully disagreeing with RachelNYC. I had a blast. The food was tasty. Isa was a riot. She was funny and real onstage – what you’d expect she’d be like if you knew her and she came to your house for dinner. I’ll agree the cooking tips portion of the event was somewhat uneven. Great tips in the first two courses – maybe less so when she went to cook the chickpeas and practically set the place on fire. But hey, if you want rehearsed, there’s plenty of canned cooking shows on cable. Seating in City Winery allowed us to both see Isa on stage and have a bird’s eye view of her cooking space.

• February 2, 2015 at 3:32 pm: Joanne

Ok, going to put this out there because the shows can (and hopefully will!) only get better after the first one in NYC… As a decade-long Isa fan, I too was disappointed in the event. The food was underwhelming, and a disservice to Isa’s vision. The chefs in the kitchen were not prepared to serve 300 people at once and I feel none of the dishes lived up to Isa’s standards. Food was haphazardly arranged with no vegan love and some dishes (tamales) were missing key components (no cream). I enjoyed seeing Isa in person, and she is very funny on stage, but this first show – and she admitted it live – did not meet expectations. “I was supposed to talk about my journey as a vegan and how each dish represents a stage in my cooking… that didn’t happen but I’ll try to do better tomorrow night!” That wasn’t verbatim, but that’s basically what she said. I don’t know, I love Isa endlessly, and will buy her next book and the one after that, but feel this show certainly wasn’t a demonstration, and wasn’t worth the time or money. Sorry, fans. Sorry, Isa. Let’s kiss and make up tomorrow.

• February 2, 2015 at 3:38 pm: Disappointed

“You’ll be eating a 4-course dinner with wine pairings.”

Wine pairing at CityWinery was +$35. Misleading in my book given the $85+ ticket price.

Also, why serve the dish and then do the demo? Wouldn’t it make more sense to see how the dish is created and plated before one eats?

All in all, I was disappointed. We came because we love the recipes and Isa’s work. The live show did not come close. It felt tossed-off and unrehearsed (like burning a dish, nor actually cooking a full dish from start to finish).

• February 2, 2015 at 3:50 pm: Disappointed

And…they didn’t even provide the audience with the recipes…

• February 2, 2015 at 5:10 pm: Sad

The advertising for this was deceptive… I was surprised and sad to learn upon arrival that the $85 pricetag did not include the wine pairing, even though the event was advertised as dinner with wine pairing. We ended up buying one bottle of wine to share instead of doing the pairing. We ended up spending near $400 for the four of us, for what was a good dinner, but not the best thing I ever had, and what was at best a mediocre presentation. There was not only barely a ‘cooking demo’ but Isa seemed more interested in talking about her hair, clothes, and makeup than food, and the more interesting food related questions asked were hardly answered.

Ultimately, for $85 per person, I do not think I would have purchased tickets if I had known that the wine pairing was not included.

• February 2, 2015 at 5:25 pm: Online Riches University Review

I got this site from my friend who informed me about this website and now this time I am browsing this website and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.

• February 2, 2015 at 7:08 pm: Joanne Again

I have to agree that the advertising was deceptive, with the poster leading us to believe a wine pairing would be included with the dinner (not the case). The more I read again how the event was first described (and what prompted me to buy advanced tickets back in September), the more I realize how the night just missed out on so many marks. I really would have liked to hear more of Isa’s story (“From my early years in Brooklyn just learning how to make my own curries, to my life in Omaha, opening a restaurant and trying to perfect a tofu cheesecake, these recipes will tell the story of my vegan life…”) Not the case. “You’ll also learn about the intriguing properties of coconut oil, the secrets to achieving perfect grill-marks, how to make eggs out of anything and the fastest, easiest way to mince a lot of garlic….” Only the grill marks were covered – in very little detail. I know, I know, it’s hard to be on stage, live in front of an audience. But damn, this could have been so much better. Even that ending cupcake was a disappointment. I’ve made moister, tastier ones (with Isa’s recipes) at home. Sigh. Now I have to make a batch of Isa’s chickpea cutlets to remember how much I love her.

• February 2, 2015 at 8:04 pm: Meow Mix

I couldn’t agree more with Rachel NYC. I felt misled and embarrassed for having bought into what can only be described as a scam. There was no “story of each dish”, no coconut oil, and no wine included. However there was salt, and plenty of it …in the cupcakes.
    Upon retreating back stage, Isa noted to her comrades “I don’t think they’re learning anything”. Well, maybe that’s because she wasn’t teaching anything.

• February 2, 2015 at 8:07 pm: Meow Mix

And no cheesecake, which I was so looking forward to!

• February 2, 2015 at 8:47 pm: Disappointed

I’ll add this…

Know your audience: Who spends $85 per ticket to see a cooking demonstration – likely your most fervent fans.

We already follow the blog and buy your books.

Show us something new and different.

• February 3, 2015 at 12:00 am: ntngld

“Each tour stop will feature a four-course dinner, wine pairing, and cooking demo by Isa Moskowitz…” You forgot to mention in the event description that the wine pairing will be an additional $35 per person after the $85 ticket. Isa chopped an onion as her cooking demonstration – that was was probably the funniest one of her jokes that she spent all her time telling at this poorly executed event. It was obvious that there was no care for actually demonstrating any cooking. When she did add some ingredients to the pot, they were in the obviously wrong proportions. They brought out whole cashews but didn’t show the pureeing part. Come on – what’s a cooking show without some food processor action!!! The Ceasar Salad was soggy as if dressed 3 hours ahead. The cupcake tasted like it had about 3x too much salt. Don’t get me wrong – I love Isa and have enjoyed preparing and eating many of her recipes from the blog and two of her cookbooks. But, this was a joke. I want my money back.

• February 3, 2015 at 3:06 pm: y-noff

I have to agree with Rachel from NYC. This was the most unprofessional performance I’ve ever seen – and I’ve seen Cat Power sob into her piano and then run offstage. Isa was totally unprepared. She openly admitted that she had no idea what was in most of the dishes they were serving. She mostly cracked jokes and got drunk. $85 to learn how to chop an onion? Isa took a couple of digs at Guy Fieri and Gordon Ramsay – and they’re definitely both major d-bags – but neither of them would have messed up a performance as bad as that. I love Isa’s recipes, her cookbooks, and her vegan advocacy. But I won’t forgive her for stealing her audience’s time and money. That was a total joke.

• February 4, 2015 at 3:51 pm: Alex

There was even a post about how bad the show was in the vegan subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/vegan/comments/2uiddu/dinner_with_isa_at_city_winery/

• February 4, 2015 at 5:12 pm: Tina

It was absolutely misleading– even if unintentional– to advertise the wine pairings without stating they would cost extra. I would not have purchased my Napa tickets had I known and I certainly wouldn’t have splurged on a hotel. I could drive home now! As another said, those of us who bought tickets are die hard fans. I think Isa needs to make this right for everyone, lest she alienate her fan base. Comp the wine retroactively and for the upcoming events. I’ll be working on getting my tickets refunded. I’m really miffed by this. I think it’s ill-advised to treat your best fans this way. Obviously it was not intentional, but once you know, you make it right.

• February 4, 2015 at 9:23 pm: Nena

FYI for Nashville folks, I called City Winery and they said that the wine pairing will be included with your regular ticket price here. Hopefully she has had some time to read reviews and polish her show, too.

I hope the NYC City Winery did something to make things right for you guys. These reviews had me ready to demand a refund; my girlfriend and I would never have bought tickets to this if the wine was going to be an extra $70 for the two of us.

• February 5, 2015 at 5:01 am: DJLongstride

Thank you for the update, Nena! We were all set to pre-load after reading the previous comments.

We had a very enjoyable evening in Nashville. The food and wine were all excellent, and Isa delivered a nice balance of entertainment and demonstration.

I fear the false advertising for the wine pairing in NYC set a negative tone for that show, which fortunately did not carry over to Nashville. The room tonight seemed to be genuinely engaged and happy with the show.

• February 5, 2015 at 5:11 am: Sarah

The entire show in Nashville was wonderful! Attentive audience, excellent food and presentation. We look forward to coming back for a show to try some things off the menu! Thanks CW Nashville and Isa for doing it right.

• February 5, 2015 at 5:17 am: Laura

I attended the first demo night at City Winery I was very excited for the evening. I have to say I was quite taken aback by how much Isa spoke poorly of City Winery. I have always loved that place & had a great time there. It seemed as though she was paying more attention to ragging on City Winery then “trying to cook.” I found this to be very poor demeanor on Isa’s part, seeing how they were kind enough to step out of their boundaries by hosting a vegan chef. Also keeping in mind Isa having a demo at ALL the City Winery locations. I just left so disgusted with her attitude I cannot imagine sitting through any other demo while she burns the food.

• February 5, 2015 at 3:43 pm: Shaking. Our. Heads.

Seems like the Nashville show is getting better reviews. I was at the NYC show and promise the $35 wine pairing didn’t affect my judgment (I chose not to get it). Isa was ill-prepared, the food mediocre, the demonstration non-existent. I’m left wondering if Isa will address this once the tour is over. I’d hate to think she’d leave her most loyal fans with this lingering bad taste in our mouths…

• February 5, 2015 at 3:56 pm: Lisa

Just found out wine pairings are extra, and I feel VERY mislead. I was so excited when I purchased my tickets for the Chicago date back in September. I love Isa and have been singing her praises to vegan and non vegan friends. Today those songs are silenced because the poster that she used to promote her show lied. Would anyone believe the cooking demo was an additional cost? An extra $70.00 for the advertised wine pairing is extreme! I do not need a wine pairing, but feel like I’ve been swindled. Isa, this is a HUGE disappointment . Do NOT want to attend!

• February 5, 2015 at 5:41 pm: LJ

I love Isa, her passion for what she does and the open heart with which she welcomes everyone to her table. I’m grateful for her efforts to continually explore and share how delicious such a compassionate way of living can be. We had a great time in Nashville last night. There were definitely bumps in the program and a general lack of polish. I think the show needs a good wrangler, someone to help organize Isa’s segments and keep the focus on the food. I learned some very helpful ideas for my own kitchen that I’m excited to employ, but felt that it was a missed opportunity for her to really connect with us about her techniques and her experiences. I’m not sure what the other comments were about her being negative regarding City Winery, she continually praised the chef, who did a great job. A few possible improvements might’ve been for Isa to talk about the recipes while we were eating, instead of there being such a break in the flow and making the night feel longer, as well as a closer camera so we could actually see the prep. They also should’ve included copies of the recipes, that always seems to be a given at cooking demo/dinners. All in all though, we left fat and happy.

• February 5, 2015 at 6:24 pm: Meghan

Hey Isa. I just wanted to let you know you did a great job last night in Nashville. The food was wonderful and you were funny and goofy and lighthearted. We loved it :) I really hope you might consider bringing your restaurant here to Nashville. We’re growing and so is veganism here. Anywho, great show last night and we love your cookbooks!

• February 6, 2015 at 1:51 am: Andrea

I attended the Nashville event and enjoyed the evening. LJ gave a spot-on review!
    My husband and I are newbie vegan diet followers for health reasons and Isa’s cookbook Isa Does It has enabled us to tackle the challenge of changing from the SAD to a vegan diet. The 4 1/2 hour drive and overnight hotel stay was worth the experience.
    Thanks Isa!

• February 6, 2015 at 5:50 am: Peter

I went to the first NYC event and here would be my feedback. It’s exactly what I expected. The food was good. Cooking for 300 is hard, I think they did a good job of doing that. Obviously if they could fire one table at a time, everything would have been perfect, but that’s not the setup, so there’s going to be a mishap here and there.

The demo is exactly what I expected. I’ve been to a lot of demos including chefs that have TV shows and they go the same way. I was just at one at a Vegfest where the host yelled at an audience member, burned everything, and just awkwardly ended it.

Thankfully I wasn’t really there to learn to cook, that’s impractical, I was there for Isa. Her personality and humor drove the show and I loved it. She’s very real and exactly what I expected.

• February 7, 2015 at 1:20 am: Tina

So it looks like the way the Napa City Winery is getting around the issue is by offering ONE wine pairing. Of course, when you advertise a 4 course meal with wine pairings (PLURAL), no reasonable person interprets that as ONE glass of wine. And, of course, the price would lead you to believe it is 4 tastes of wine pairings. So anyway, this is ridiculous. I’m pissed that this hasn’t been addressed.

I’m a huge fan of Isa’s. And I’ll continue to be one because honestly, her cookbooks have changed my life. I’m so serious. So I want to see her. But I think this is really bad taste. A lot of us work very hard for the leisure money we have and we make judicious decisions about how to spend it. I feel very mislead.

• February 7, 2015 at 6:10 pm: DD

Went to Chicago event last night.

They also did the one free glass of wine thing, at the beginning of the meal before any food was brought out. I agree that the advertising was misleading regarding the wine, and that was very disappointing.

Also disappointing was the food. The salad arrived with no tofu. This only happened to a small number of patrons, but for an event that was sold out in advance for months, how do you not order enough product? Those affected were given a $10 City Winery gift card. The main course was barely edible, which I hate to say, but it’s the truth. I noticed that several people around me did not finish it, either. Bland and almost chemical/burnt tasting.

I know Isa’s food is so much better than this. She told the audience that the food prep begins two days ahead and she isn’t even there and basically doesn’t touch anything. Then there’s also the matter of 300 or so plates, which I understand poses major quality control issues. I’ve been to a big wedding or two in my time and I get that. The fact that it’s vegan food in an omni setting could be another factor. Different chefs have different levels of understanding re: how to cook vegan food. Maybe this one didn’t really get it? I know that I considered the NYC City Winery as my wedding venue, but ultimately decided against it because the chef didn’t really ‘get it’ as far as vegan food goes.

I did not find it at all informative as a cooking lesson, but Isa was very funny. The whole thing could have been phenomenal with some tweaking and better planning, so that’s pretty sad. Still, it was a very strong showing of vegan support at an Omni venue. So, bright side?

• February 7, 2015 at 10:10 pm: Bryanna

Last night’s Chicago dinner was thoroughly underwhelming. As a huge fan of the Post Punk Kitchen, I was majorly disappointed by City Winery’s execution of Isa’s recipes.

Course I – Good flavor, but while I got two nice sized pieces of tofu, my dining companion only received one tiny triangle.

Course II – Flavorless, dry, stuck to the corn husk, and stone cold. A ‘hot tamale’ this was not.

Course III – Burned and cold (couldn’t find a single chickpea in my ‘chickpea stew’). Sent it back and received an equally inedible portion.

Course IV – Nice flavor but inconsistent plating. My cupcake was half the height of my friend’s and my portion of coconut whipped cream was virtually non-existent.

All in all: Food not worth $75/person and a disservice to Isa’s recipes and vegan food in general.

• February 8, 2015 at 5:04 pm: Elle

We attended the Chicago event on Friday night. Here’s the email I’m sending to City Winery:

“Hello,

My partner ordered tickets for us to attend the Isa Live event at Chicago City Winery on Friday, February 6th. (Please see the confirmation email below). The evening was meant to celebrate my birthday, which was on February 2nd.

Unfortunately, the meal and the valet service provided by City Winery were pretty abysmal.

During the first course, our row of tables (and at least one additional row, behind us), was not served tofu. We did the math; that’s at least 10% of the audience without a key component of the course. Tofu isn’t a hard-to-find ingredient, and as we understood it, the food was mostly prepared in advance. How did it happen that the kitchen was so short?

The next course arrived stone cold, with a rubbery, flavorless masa (that was completely glued to the corn husk) and dry filling. Additionally, there was no coconut sour cream. Our waiter initially said the sour cream was “a typo”, but then Isa said from the stage that there had been a problem with it in the kitchen and it wasn’t being served. The course was so unappetizing that I did not finish it.

The third course was a complete disaster. The cashew stew base was meant to be blended smooth. It’s described on the menu as “creamy”, and Isa gave specific directions about making sure to soak the cashews long enough and blend them well enough that they wouldn’t be gritty. The kitchen did NOT get that message, so the stew was full of gritty cashew pieces. Worse, it was absolutely burned. Everyone around us tasted the same thing. An audience member questioned Isa on stage about the “smoke” flavor of the stew. She tried to pass it off as possibly smoked paprika. The audience loudly assured her it was NOT smoked paprika but was indeed burned. On top of this, my stew contained pieces of potato that weren’t even close to being cooked through. I walked to the back of the venue to use the restroom while this course was being bussed. I saw zero empty dishes. No one was able to finish the stew.

I have to say that our waiters were exceptionally competent, attentive, and kind throughout the evening. They apologized profusely for each of the kitchen’s missteps. None of the blame for the night should fall on them.

Possibly the scariest part of the evening came when we tried to leave the venue. We handed over the valet ticket — and the attendant had no clue where the car keys were. As it turns out, his keys had been left in his car for the entire night by the valet. We were very, very lucky that they weren’t lost and that the car wasn’t stolen.

To sum up: three of the four courses of our meals, for which my partner paid more than $150, were significantly compromised to the point of being inedible, and we had the worry that my partner’s car had the key left in it all evening. While we appreciate the gesture of the $10 gift card, it was not enough to make up for our experiences that night — especially considering that we do not live in the Chicago area, do not drink, and now have zero faith in City Winery’s ability to cook a vegan meal.

I am requesting that you refund half the cost of our tickets to my partner’s card in compensation for our horrible meal and scary valet experience. If you have any questions or would like further information, please feel free to contact me at [redacted].

Thank you for your attention to this matter.”

• February 8, 2015 at 5:47 pm: Kris

Please come to Portland, Oregon!

• February 9, 2015 at 6:09 am: Radhika

Come to Canada! Toronto!

• February 9, 2015 at 5:01 pm: DD

Elle, would you mind posting back here if you hear anything from City Winery Chicago? Thanks!

• February 9, 2015 at 5:24 pm: Elle

DD– Yes, I certainly will. I posted on their Facebook page as well, and if I haven’t heard anything by Wednesday I’m going to call them. :)

• February 12, 2015 at 1:23 am: Elle

UPDATE: The venue manager, Dan Conroe, reached out to me by phone yesterday. He agreed to refund half the price of our tickets. He was quite apologetic, and said there was a lot of “feedback” about the event. :)

• February 12, 2015 at 6:56 am: andrea

come over the sea and take europe :-)

• February 18, 2015 at 10:23 pm: Joanne

Is anyone else disappointed that Isa has not responded to the feedback about her show? I was really hoping she’d touch on it, out of respect for her fan base (and because I know she knows things went awry). I mean, they really went awry. Isa?

• March 17, 2015 at 1:27 am: khasiat ace maxs

so good..
    nice posting

• May 11, 2015 at 3:28 pm: Neptali

This is a perfect vegan recipe. Your Grilled Caesar recipes looks very delicious especially with fresh veggie with dressing, it attracts me. My mother will surely like this delicious recipe, good for summer.. I am excited to make this for my family also. Can’t wait to taste it and share this to my friends. Thanks for this recipe. Perfect!

• June 8, 2015 at 6:59 pm: Samantha

Have you tried this site? They have lots of vegan food, and this month you get an extra 25% off.

• June 17, 2015 at 12:36 am: chenmz1995

我就是随便看看

• November 23, 2015 at 2:38 pm: Caitlin Nelson

Isa!!! You are a magician!!!

• December 19, 2015 at 10:12 am: Avi Strauss

Excellent choice for a dish to veganize because it can be the appetizer to an Italian meal, one of the cuisines that we have to veganize the most.

• January 16, 2016 at 6:59 am: 益群网

益群网:逆向网赚,坐等收钱

【会员福利】

优势一:静态分红,免费签到就有钱,每日最高一百元

优势二:十级提成,逆向网赚,什么不干,照样有钱赚

优势三:营销软件,无限下载,每日增加,且永久更新

【自动下滑】

每人限定五个下线,多推荐的自动下滑到一级下线名下

从而成为推荐者的二级下线,以此类推,直到十级

不论这个下线是谁直接推荐的,你都有提成

你直接推荐的每个你提成5元,非直接推荐的每个你提成0.5元

总之,多干多赚,什么都不干也照样赚

【注册网址】

• January 22, 2016 at 8:16 pm: Anneliess

If anyone in Chicago has an extra ticket or can’t go, please let a sister know! I just saw this and the Chicago date is sold out! waaaaahhhh!!!

• January 22, 2016 at 8:18 pm: Anneliessa

Whoops! Wrong year…. hahaha!!

• March 6, 2016 at 1:03 pm: それ以外に、一連の専門を今回の展示会は苦心して設計する演技やゲームインタラクティブコーナーも見せたTIMEX(タイメックス)のブランドの精髄。モデルの演技がTIMEX(タイメックス)

それ以外に、一連の専門を今回の展示会は苦心して設計する演技やゲームインタラクティブコーナーも見せたTIMEX(タイメックス)のブランドの精髄。モデルの演技がTIMEX(タイメックス)によって表項のユニーク性格;時計パズルや幸運ルーレットなどゲームを消費者は楽で楽しい雰囲気の中で増加TIMEX(タイメックス)のブランドや製品の理解。非常に魅力的なプロモーション活動も同時に展開、活動現場購入任意の1項のTIMEX(タイメックス)を得ることができる腕時計、罰金の携帯ストラップ;購入TIMEX(タイメックス)製品の満1200元、すぐ現場獲得真皮パスポートバッグ1匹。多くの見事な貢献活動をもたらすのリンクや必ずすべての消費者のブランドと体験を非凡。 http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-1-copy-0.html

• March 6, 2016 at 1:04 pm: この最初の腕時計の白い腕時計はクールということを証明した。それは、垂直クロノグラフ分計800シリーズ名tx線形クロノグラフ腕時計の1つです。第2のタイムゾーンとダイヤルの全体的な

この最初の腕時計の白い腕時計はクールということを証明した。それは、垂直クロノグラフ分計800シリーズ名tx線形クロノグラフ腕時計の1つです。第2のタイムゾーンとダイヤルの全体的なデザインは独特で、とげとげしくなる逆行ダイヤルがある。ホワイトトーン腕時計を通して持続する(明らかに)、しかし、それは100 %の定義はありません。あなたにはまだ若干のスポーティなオレンジとゴールドトーンダイヤルと手の上に上がりました。それは本当にうまくやった。私は高浮き彫りを付して白い回転ベゼルにホワイトが好きにしてください。グッチスーパーコピーブランド財布腕時計を見事に45 mmのワイドサイズまたは多分私の手首の上で非常に快適でした。あなたは、ダイヤルは最初は少し威嚇を見つけるかもしれませんが、ライブであなたの観察の後にすることは非常に簡単です。本当に素敵な白い色はしばしば見やすいスポーツです。この時計は本当に新しいであったので、私は正確なモデル番号を見つけることができません、しかし、それは価格の間にどこかについてドルであるべきです。 http://www.brandiwc.com/brand-super-19-copy-0.html

• March 25, 2016 at 3:58 pm: Tim Burdell

I bet it was an amazing event, I wish you kept your blog updated so I could find out about other similar events. For now I will stick to juicing with my cold press juicer.

• April 28, 2016 at 9:54 pm: Christy

Come to Minneapolis!!!

• August 5, 2016 at 12:59 pm: Delta

notes that very useful thanks
    let share aboute this